In this Lesson, your classroom team (students AND instructors!) are learning how to communicate the word "GO," using their communication system (AAC). You are also practicing the AAC Partner Strategy of Repetition with Variety. This just means to find several slightly different ways to use the word GO when talking to your student. You might say, "It's time to GO." "Do you want GO?" or "Make it GO!"
QUIZ & 2.0 HRS. OF CREDIT are available once your team has completed the following:
- Review the slideshow (adults)
- Work through a slideshow exploration with students, interacting with the appropriate videos and books (adults & students)
- Focus on practicing using the core messages during your daily routine activities, at least 45 minutes a week (adults)
- Engage in at least 3 team discussions (15 min. each) using the slideshow tips as guiding questions for your collaboration
- Complete the quiz and confirm the above activities are completed.
- Certificate will be sent to the email you entered on the form!